The Electrical General Superintendent - Solar will direct, plan, and schedule the electrical installation providing support to the Solar Division in the execution of large capital projects. (Utility Scale). The ideal candidate will have experience in solar self-performing work and will maintain a safe and productive work environment.
Important- Job locations will vary. Must be able to travel, and able to visit assigned job sites.
If offered this position, you would receive amazing benefits to include...
- Competitive Base with a generous Bonus Structure
- Company Equity complimenting a comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules with focus on Work/Life Balance
What you’ll do…
- Understand unit rates and be able to forecast required resources.
- Ability to track unit rate costs accurately in a manner to help indicate future estimates structures.
- Manage the electrical scope on the solar project site, including the installation and underground electrical system.
- Supervisor installation and ensure the quality of work performed.
- Oversee the coordination, planning, and supervision of the Electrical Superintendents team and craft workers on the project site.
- Partner with the Engineering team to ensure the quality of workmanship.
- Partner with the Superintendent team to develop project schedules.
- Review and monitor the procurement of electrical resources, methods, staffing, and schedules.
- Partner with engineering team to ensure plans, specifications, submittals and RFIs are transmitted to subcontractors accurately.
- Prepare and maintain reports in accordance with company policies that accurately describe project.
- Lead weekly project meetings with subcontractors, engineers, other vendors. Document issues that impact the schedule or will impact project budget and assign resolution to proper individuals.
- Continually enforces Safety Program by establishing Project Safety Plans.
- Provides labor and materials cost information, provides Value Engineering and Cost Reduction information, and provide staffing requirements.
What we're looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or equivalent is preferred, or work experience.
- 5-7 years of Solar Renewable Energy Superintendent experience required.
- Well-developed communications, decision making, financial analysis, interpersonal, organizational and teamwork skills are required.
- Strong ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with team and clients is required.
#solarenergy #superintendent #electrical #field #safety #Foreman #industrial #EPC #farm #utility