The Project Executives - Solar Division are responsible for overseeing all items related to day to day construction operations including staffing assignments, project plan development, cost and schedule analysis, and owner and subcontractor communications and interface; providing Executive-level support to the Solar Division in the execution of large capital projects. (Utility Scale). They will be involved with all phases related to preconstruction, construction and project close-out. They will be responsible for regular communications for project planning, site logistics and coordination with careful attention to security and minimizing disruption to facility operations.
If offered this position, you would receive amazing benefits to include...
- Competitive Base with a generous Bonus Structure
- Company Equity complimenting a comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules with focus on Work/Life Balance
What you’ll do…
- Manage financial administration and establishes project goals and objectives, evaluates project financial performance monthly, promotes and develops “Smart Contracting”
- Comply with accounting policies and procedures, provides accurate financial forecasting, maximizes cash flow, meets financial reporting deadlines
- Manage risk in accordance with company guidelines, searches for new ways to improve operating returns and resolves claims in a timely manner
- Preserve corporate culture and philosophies. Mentors others, promotes mission and vision, and encourages employee growth
- Participate in new hire recruitment, fosters university relationships, and promotes employee referral program
- Ensure compliance with Human Resources’ policies, procedures
- Participate in business development and advances strategies that align with business unit, analyzes market trends, and analyzes client trends
- Evaluate project risk/reward potential (“Go/No Go”), utilizes “Proposing to Win” process, selects project team and resources, and develops specific project approach
- Participate in development of proposal, presentation processes, post-award project debriefing and celebrates successes
- Lead entire GMP/Lump Sum process, participates in pre-construction contractual obligations and complies with pre-construction procedures and policies
- Oversee project operations and monitors for budget, schedule and profitability
- Participate in owner/architects/contractor/meetings, monitors for compliance with contract documents
- Review and approves subcontracts’ agreements and change orders, and ensures timely close-out of project
- Establish personal professional development plan and maintains licensing, certification and registrations
- Participate in community organizations, encourages employee involvement in community activities, assures that project team is sensitive and responsive to community needs, and supports charities and civic organizations
- Maintain visibility with subcontractors and develops effective relationships, monitors subcontractor buyout and negotiations, develops subcontractor strategy for projects
- Maintain visibility with clients, develops effective relationships, services client interim needs and maintains open lines of communication
What we're looking for…
- Bachelor's Degree in construction management, engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 7 - 10 years’ experience as a Senior Project Manager with a major general contractor
- Renewables, Environment and/or Solar Energy industry experience highly preferred.
- Strong computer skills are a necessity, including familiarity with construction project management applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and are required to interface directly with owners' representatives, the A/E team, building departments and other team members.
- Strong leadership skills are required including, but not limited to coaching, mentoring and the ability to build and maintain motivated teams.
- Highly developed project management finance skills are required.
#solarenergy #projectmanagement #executivemanagement #renewables #environmental #engineering #architecture