The Civil Assistant Superintendents work in concert with the project team to plan, schedule, organize and direct solar construction projects; providing support to the Solar Division in the execution of large capital projects. (Utility Scale - 100MW+).
Important- Job locations will vary. Must be able to travel, and able to visit assigned job sites.
If offered this position, you would receive amazing benefits to include...
- Competitive Base with a generous Bonus Structure
- Company Equity complimenting a comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules with focus on Work/Life Balance
What you’ll do…
- Assist the Superintendent in communicating with subcontractors and employees a consistent level of expectations and direction regarding schedules, construction methods, company policies and procedures, permits, safety, quality control and other performance standards.
- Create and determine work schedules; develop and implement a plan to maintain the project schedule.
- Overseeing quality of work performed and adherence to budge in the assigned areas of the project.
- Collaborates with Superintendent to ensure project site and company assets are secure.
- Manage contracts, subcontract documents, drawings, and local codes.
- Always maintains a safe working environment by implementing safety and quality control programs.
- Performs all other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What we're looking for…
- 2–4 years’ experience as an Assistant Superintendent on solar construction projects.
- Exceptional ability to lead and manage others.
- Initiative and problem-solving skills are a necessity.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related discipline or relevant experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Computer Proficiency.
"If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." - Henry Ford