The RFP Coordinator will source procurement opportunities and lead the preparation and submission of winning proposals. In this role, the RFP Coordinator will act as a facilitator for the Preconstruction team for our Utility Scale Solar projects. They will work with cross-functional proposal team members to help respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and manage the proposal development process to ensure on-time delivery of compelling, compliant, and well-written proposals.
If offered this position, you would receive amazing benefits to include...
- Competitive Base with a generous Bonus Structure
- Company Equity complimenting a comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules with focus on Work/Life Balance
What you’ll do…
- The position involves researching, writing, and producing a high volume of client-facing documentation on behalf of our company.
- This role will successfully communicate and collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders including, Director of Preconstruction, Sales, Procurement & Engineering leads and other subject matter experts, as needed - and thus, is a highly visible role.
- The RFP Coordinator should exhibit strong writing skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to generate creative ideas while working both independently and collaboratively.
- The successful candidate is expected to be a self-starter, multitasker who works well under pressure, and follows through on tasks.
- We are looking for a strong team member who leads by example and keeps the team informed of changes.
- Act as the central point of contact on assigned proposals, and lead and guide the work of the Bids and Proposals team
- Analyze RFQs, RFPs and RFIs to create proposal outlines and development plans
- This position will also have the responsibility to assist with Cost Controls and reaching out to subcontractors.
- Work closely with engineering, procurement & program management to complete the formulation of “win strategies and themes” (taking into account strategic relationships, competitor intelligence, etc.) and ensure the message is articulated throughout the proposal
- Monitor for relevant competitive procurement opportunities, managing the bid opportunities pipeline and circulating opportunities to the appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain, augment and improve library of reusable components, templates, and processes to reduce response time and improve quality on future bids
What we're looking for…
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent in relevant experience
- 2+ years' experience in Solar Utility Scale Projects
- Proven ability to work across organizations with effective communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent writing, grammar, and spelling ability
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-conscious, results-driven environment
"If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." - Henry Ford