We are looking for a disciplined, results driven and dynamic Project Management leader to help take our client to the next level.
- Set strategic direction for the project management team to ensure the effective execution of a large portfolio of projects throughout the USA.
- Hire, cultivate, and coach the project management team, fostering a culture of ownership and the development of project management skills and team members to ensure superior performance throughout various levels of the department.
- Coordinate the involvement of all consultants, engineers, subcontractors, vendors and the project team.
- Proactively manage and exceed client's goals while meeting project specifications and optimizing project profitability.
- Review analysis of activities, costs, billings and collections, operations, quality and forecast data to steer progress toward stated goals and objectives in fulfillment of client expectations.
- Ensure the optimization of company's investment in Project Management software.
- Develop, document and implement improved project management policies and procedures.
- Lead in negotiating of claims, disputes and change orders with customers and subcontractors.
- Support Business Development and Marketing functions to further sales growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 15 years' experience of progressive responsibility in a construction project management role.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience leading a team of project managers, project engineers and administrative staff.
- Master's degree or equivalent
- PMP Certification
- Experience with Procore
- Experience in design/build construction market
- Experience in a majority self-performance construction environment