Our client is an established leader in the infrastructure market with over 40 years of experience headquartered near Dallas, Texas, with national and international locations. We are actively seeking an experienced Construction Project Administrator to join their collaborative and growing team!
- This position is a hybrid work-from-home/office position; office located in Fort Worth, TX.
What we’re looking for…
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years' experience performing construction project administration of multi-million-dollar heavy civil, industrial, and/or civil infrastructure projects and working knowledge of steel, rebar, and concrete.
What you’ll be doing…
- Set up and maintain project files.
- Assist the Project Manager with completing and maintaining the CET Project Planning & Review Form
- Assist the Project Manager with setting up project planning meetings. Take & distribute notes/minutes of said meetings.
- Distribute and confirm receipt of project drawings and specifications, including all revisions, to the appropriate Operations group and/or pertinent subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain project submittal register to include request for information (RFI).
- Coordinate and manage submittals from and to customers, consulting engineers, engineering, operations, procurement, fabrication, and subcontractors.
- Work with the Project Manager to compile and submit project submittals.
- Compile, track and manage subcontract agreements and change orders.
- Ensure that all subcontractors have an approved certificate of insurance (COI), through IBTX, and a fully signed subcontract agreement on file prior to start of work.
- Coordinate vendor payment with procurement and accounting departments.
- Develop and setup the cost at complete template for each project upon receipt of an approved schedule of values.
- Coordinate and follow-up with project managers monthly to compile, develop and submit monthly project billings to the customer and accounting.
- Update all project account receivables (aging report) weekly.
- Correspond with the consulting engineer and/or owner on overdue invoices and document findings with the project manager and where necessary the director of project management and the accounting dept.
- Confirm that the composite project schedule and the individual project schedule reflect the same, accurate data. Reconcile differences where they exist and inform the project manager of any changes made to either.
- Compile, organize and manage project operations & maintenance (O&M) manuals through the life cycle of the project until final submission of the approved O&M manual to the owner.
- Setup new vendors and maintain supplier list.
- Maintain the active project list.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Participate in monthly project review meetings with the project manager and the director of project management.
- Attend assigned professional development training.
- Complete monthly Pure Safety requirements.
- Demonstrate, by example, behaviors in alignment with company mission, vision, and values.
- Demonstrate standard for behavior congruent with company ethics, morals, and expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll have…
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 to 5 years of similar experience.
- Exposure to project management functions in a construction industry involving self-performance of construction works.
- Proficient grasp of concepts related to construction execution.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient organization skills.
What we offer…
- Collaborative team culture, competitive compensation, excellent medical benefits, and retirement package.
- ...and many more perks to include company gatherings, educational opportunities, and creative ways to encourage team-mindedness, growth, and advancement within the workplace!