The Construction Project Admin. is accountable for the execution of project administration functions as directed by the Project Manager; Perform duties within the procedures established for project management including but not limited to the following tasks.
What you’ll do…
- Set up and maintain project files.
- Assist the Project Manager with completing and maintaining the CET Project Planning & Review Form
- Assist the Project Manager with setting up project planning meetings. Take & distribute notes/minutes of said meetings.
- Distribute and confirm receipt of project drawings and specifications, including all revisions, to the appropriate Operations group and/or pertinent subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain project submittal register to include request for information (RFI).
- Coordinate and manage submittals from and to customers, consulting engineers, engineering, operations, procurement, fabrication, and subcontractors.
- Work with the Project Manager to compile and submit project submittals.
- Compile, track and manage subcontract agreements and change orders.
- Ensure that all subcontractors have an approved certificate of insurance (COI), through IBTX, and a fully signed subcontract agreement on file prior to start of work.
- Coordinate vendor payment with procurement and accounting departments.
- Develop and setup the cost at complete template for each project upon receipt of an approved schedule of values.
- Coordinate and follow-up with project managers monthly to compile, develop and submit monthly project billings to the customer and accounting.
- Update all project account receivables (aging report) weekly.
- Correspond with the consulting engineer and/or owner on overdue invoices and document findings with the project manager and where necessary the director of project management and the accounting dept.
- Confirm that the composite project schedule and the individual project schedule reflect the same, accurate data. Reconcile differences where they exist and inform the project manager of any changes made to either.
- Compile, organize and manage project operations & maintenance (O&M) manuals through the life cycle of the project until final submission of the approved O&M manual to the owner.
- Setup new vendors and maintain supplier list.
- Maintain the active project list.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Participate in monthly project review meetings with the project manager and the director of project management.
- Attend assigned professional development training.
- Complete monthly Pure Safety requirements.
- Demonstrate, by example, behaviors in alignment with company mission, vision, and values.
- Demonstrate standard for behavior congruent with company ethics, morals, and expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for…
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 to 5 years of similar experience.
- Exposure to project management functions in a construction industry involving self-performance of construction works.
- Proficient grasp of concepts related to construction execution.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient organization skills.
If offered this position, you would receive amazing benefits to include...
- Comprehensive Benefits, Medical/Dental and Retirement package
- Collaborative Company Culture with focus on Work/Life Balance
"If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." - Henry Ford