Our reputable client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales/Bid Coordinator to join their incredible team. This position reports to the Business Development Director and will work closely within a small, experienced sales team, and frequently interact with customers and internal staff to provide solutions and promote the company's specialty design and construction services.
If offered this position, you would receive amazing benefits to include...
- Comprehensive Benefits, Medical/Dental and Retirement package
- Collaborative Company Culture with focus on Teamwork, and Work/Life Balance
What you’ll do…
- Work closely with Outside Sales associates to address customer needs and reinforce the company's positive differentiators.
- The typical sales cycle is about 18-24 months. The Sales Coordinator must be adept at maintaining relationships with repeat clients and developing a rapport with new clients.
- Proactively contact clients to update opportunities.
- Generate life cycle cost analysis using a MS Excel Tool
- Provide administrative support to the sales and marketing team including the Director
- Work frequently within a CRM to manage and record information.
- Provide occasional outside sales coverage such as trade shows, bid deliveries, etc.
What we're looking for…
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in an estimating, sales or support role
- Strong technical aptitude. Ability to learn a few basic engineering concepts and discuss them in a sales setting.
- Ability to understand and explain lifecycle costs.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Past experience working with CRM program(s)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Background in Specification Sales
- Background in Water/Wastewater Industry
- Background in Document Processing
- Experience managing custom bid proposals and/or qualifications packages.
- This position could require up to 10% travel