- Fort Worth
- Click to Apply
- The Project Coordinator will perform the technical and support functions for design/build, self-performance construction projects. The Project Coordinator will work under the direction of the project management leadership to perform tasks related to various functions of project management coordination including contract administration, procurement coordination, resource scheduling, and client communication.
- Accountable for the execution of project management functions as directed by the Sr. Project Manager; Perform duties within the procedures established for project management.
- Demonstrate progressive ability within project management competencies; Demonstrate increased proficiency in contract administration; Review scopes of work for performance for accuracy; Develop client management and relationship building skills.
- Learn risk identification and mitigation strategy development; Identify resolutions to contract, project, execution, and client issues for review by Project Manager; Provide information for budget development; Subcontractor coordination; Negotiation and change order facilitation.
- Collaborate with applicable construction operations to ensure flow of information and ability to plan for construction resources to successfully execute construction activities; Work with engineering and other technical areas soliciting support from applicable subject matter experts as needed.
- Demonstrate, by example, behaviors in alignment with company's Mission, Vision, and Values in support of organization short and long-term objectives; Model organizational values; Set standard for behavior congruent with company ethics, morals, and expectations;
- Demonstrate character of integrity in day to day tasks; Contribute to and support the company's strategic plan, goals and ideas communicating the core values of the Company through leadership and example.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Science, Engineering, Business, or comparable field of study.
- 2 to 5 years of similar experience of progressive responsibility.
- Exposure to project management functions in a construction industry involving self- performance of construction works.
- Proficient grasp of technical concepts related to construction execution; Ability to resolve minor issues with construction execution requiring some latitude in judgment for decisions related to technical issues such as quality standards, construction methods, or engineering design.
- Competent academic knowledge of contract and subcontract development, review, negation, and administration.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Rare overnight travel (Less than 10%) by land and/or air