The Project Manager will execute the project management functions for numerous clients and projects. The Project Manager will have solid experience managing heavy construction, design-build, self-performance projects, have strong client interface and communication competencies, and exemplary contract development, negotiation, and management skills.
Important- Job locations will vary. Must be able to travel 30-40% throughout the Southwest US, and able to visit assigned job sites.
If offered this position, you would receive amazing benefits to include...
- Competitive Base with Bonus Structure
- Comprehensive Benefits, Medical/Dental and Retirement package
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Collaborative Company Culture with focus on Work/Life Balance
What you’ll do…
- Demonstrate and model behaviors of a leader that are consistent with Mission, Vision, and Values; Promote, practice and enforce environmental, health, safety and quality standards and practices.
- Responsible for the planning & management of diverse and complex construction projects;
- Perform duties using sound project management principles and methodologies.
- Proficient in contract administration, project scheduling, and revenue and cost management;
- Ensure contracts are sound, beneficial, and strategically negotiated.
- Effectively and consistently lead clients and builds and fosters good relationships.
- Identify risk and develop and execute mitigation strategies.
- Identify resolutions to contract, project, execution (including scheduling), and client issues;
- Negotiate and strategize client and subcontractor scope changes.
- Participate in pre-construction, progress and planning meetings with project stakeholders;
- Collaborate with construction & engineering stakeholders to plan, manage, procure and execute work for each phase.
- Overnight travel requirement may vary from weekly to bi-monthly on average depending on project requirements.
What we're looking for…
Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction, business, or related field of study.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of project management experience in heavy construction, design-build projects, and managing multi-million-dollar projects.
- Demonstrates exceptional oral and written communication competencies.
"If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." - Henry Ford