- Public Accounting
- Click to Apply
- Our client has been named one of 100 Best Accounting Firms to Work For eight years running, and was most recently named one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. They are as passionate about their employees as they are their clients, offering strong camaraderie, excellent opportunities for growth and a competitive total compensation package.
We are actively seeking a Senior Auditor with financial statement audit experience to serve as the engagement lead and primary point of contact for audit client accounts. If you have extensive financial statement audit experience in the field of public accounting, enjoy working with great clients in a team environment and are looking for a firm that is much more than just a place to work, then we want to learn more about you!
General responsibilities include:
- Developing detailed engagement audit work plans
- Monitoring and managing engagements
- Reviewing and/or preparing audit work papers and examining client financial statements
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements as well as analyzing and preparing technical accounting memorandums
- Developing strong client relationships through excellent customer service, quality work products, and the highest professional integrity
- Reasonable Accommodation will be provided as required.
- At least 3 years of audit experience required, with public accounting experience strongly preferred
- B.A. in Accounting required, with Masters in Accountancy preferred.
- Must be a CPA or CPA eligible
- Strong technical accounting skills with considerable knowledge of US GAAP and GAAS, SEC reporting, IFRS and related financial reporting concepts and rules
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 including Word and Excel, with ProSystems Engagement knowledge strongly preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently preferred
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- 4 weeks PTO for all full-time employees with an additional day being added each successive year of employment
- 10 observed, paid holidays
- Annual Firm-Wide Team Celebration Weekend
- Extensive insurance coverage including dental, vision, and 100% employer-paid health options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match and profit sharing
- Break rooms stocked with snacks and food
- Personal mentorship and coaching for all employees
Our client is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.