Our award-winning client is actively seeking a Senior Audit Accountant with financial statement audit experience to serve as the engagement lead and primary point of contact for auditing client accounts. The ideal candidate will have financial statement audit experience in the field of public accounting, will thrive in a team environment, and looking for a firm where they quickly become a part of the team, develop and advance their career!
- Partnership-level opportunities for the right fit!
General responsibilities include:
- Developing detailed engagement audit work plans; monitoring and managing engagements
- Reviewing and/or preparing audit work papers and examining client financial statements
- Developing strong client relationships through excellent customer service, quality work products, and the highest professional integrity
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements as well as analyzing and preparing technical accounting memorandums
- At least 3 years of audit experience required, with public accounting experience strongly preferred
- B.A. in Accounting required, with Masters in Accountancy preferred.
- Must be a CPA or CPA eligible
- Strong technical accounting skills with considerable knowledge of US GAAP and GAAS, SEC reporting, IFRS and related financial reporting concepts and rules
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently preferred
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- 4 weeks PTO for all full-time employees with an additional day being added each successive year of employment
- Extensive insurance coverage including dental, vision, and 100% employer-paid health options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match and profit sharing
And much more!