Our client has been named one of 100 Best Accounting Firms to Work For eight years running, and was most recently named one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. They are as passionate about their employees as they are their clients, offering strong camaraderie, excellent opportunities for growth and a competitive total compensation package.
Our client is actively seeking a Tax Senior to help us serve new clients, develop our staff, and continue growing our tax practice firm-wide. General responsibilities include:
- Mentoring tax staff
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns
- Performing federal and state tax research and tax planning
- Reviewing/analyzing quarterly and year-end federal and state income tax projections
- Developing strong client relationships through excellent customer service, quality work products, and the highest professional integrity
- 3+ years of corporate and partnership tax experience in Public Accounting
- Leadership experience is preferred, with the demonstrated ability to coach, train and bring out the best in others.
- B.A. in Accounting required, with Masters in Accountancy preferred.
- CPA strongly preferred
- Strong technical accounting skills with considerable knowledge of US GAAP, IRS rules and related concepts
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 including Word and Excel
- Thompson Reuters AdvanceFlow, GoFileRoom, and Ultra Tax experience preferred
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong written, verbal and presentation skills. Must have the demonstrated ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative, results-based team environment. Sound business judgment and strong leadership skills are required, with the demonstrated ability to earn the confidence, trust and respect of clients and team members.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- 4 weeks PTO for all full-time employees with an additional day being added each successive year of employment
- 10 observed, paid holidays
- Annual Firm-Wide Team Celebration Weekend
- Extensive insurance coverage including dental, vision, and 100% employer-paid health options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match and profit sharing
- Break rooms stocked with snacks and food
- Personal mentorship and coaching for all employees
Our client is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.