Our client is seeking multiple Assistant Project Managers to support the Project Management staff in the construction of one or more Commercial projects with multi-million annual revenues. The ideal candidate will have experience in contract administration, procurement, subcontract awards, scheduling and costing, oversight of project quality and safety, staff oversight and mentoring.
Our client offers an industry leading benefits package, competitive wages, and the opportunity for training and career advancement.
- Great Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Programs
- Wellness Program
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Prescription Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Group Retirement 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
What you'll be doing...
- Project Management Process Administration
- Planning & Scheduling
- Finance & Risk Management
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Safety Program Implementation
- Mentoring & Leadership
What we're looking for...
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Construction Management, Engineering, or related curriculum or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years related commercial construction project work experience.
- Strong working knowledge of project planning, scheduling, and estimating for construction trades (all disciplines).
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, project management, estimating, and scheduling software programs.
- Proven skills in the areas of math, budgeting and commitments, as well as excellent teamwork, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
Whether this team is running half marathons, tracking steps, competing in obstacle courses or participating in a group yoga class, our client gives employees the tools to live the best life possible.
They are truly committed to helping employees and their families achieve their best self by education, training, coaching and ongoing support.