Our client is seeking an experienced Tilt Wall Concrete Superintendent for Commercial projects with multi-million annual revenues. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years' experience in Commercial Construction with hands-on tilt wall concrete project experience.
Our client offers an industry leading benefits package, competitive wages, and the opportunity for training and career advancement.
- Great Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Programs
- Wellness Program
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Prescription Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Group Retirement 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
What you'll be doing...
- Operate forklifts and man lifts/scissor lifts to provide material to crews and access elevated work areas to provide supervision and quality control
- Manage labor time sheets, utilize Microsoft Office Suite occasionally to perform organizational and quality control tasks, read drawings and specifications, and review shop drawings
- Document on-site activities that may impede progress or compliance to project/contract requirements
- Assist in preparation of project status report and provide complete daily reports to the Project Manager
What we're looking for...
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, degree in construction management or engineering from a college or university preferred
- Ability to operate forklifts and man lifts/scissor lifts to provide material to crews and access elevated work areas to provide supervision and quality control
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster relationships with all levels of project team, craft workers, and jobsite trade partners
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Whether this team is running half marathons, tracking steps, competing in obstacle courses or participating in a group yoga class, our client gives employees the tools to live the best life possible.
They are truly committed to helping employees and their families achieve their best self by education, training, coaching and ongoing support.