Our client is seeking a Senior Superintendent to successfully manage and control assigned Commercial project(s), including overseeing field operations, site safety, productivity, schedule, quality work, trade contractor and supplier coordination; working closely with all members of the project team, all in an effort to minimize risk and to keep focus on a successful execution.
The ideal Project Superintendent will be accustomed to managing the overall construction of a project with annual revenues of up to $15 Million (or projects of equal complexity/scope).
Directs Reports: Project Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Foreman
Indirect Reports: Project Engineer, Field Engineer, Craft Workforce
Our client offers an industry-leading benefits package, competitive wages, and the opportunity for training and career advancement.
- Great Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Programs
- Wellness Program
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Prescription Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Group Retirement 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
What you'll be doing...
- Planning, Scheduling, & Preconstruction
- Supervision and Coordination of Trade Contractors & Craft Workforce
- Knowledge of Contract Documents & Scope of Project
- Finance & Risk Management
- Safety Program Implementation
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Mentoring & Leadership
What we're looking for...
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University in Construction Management, Engineering, or related curriculum or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of professional experience in field supervisory role for commercial general contractor or subcontractor.
- Strong working knowledge of project planning and scheduling for construction trades (all disciplines).
- Detailed knowledge of commercial construction practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and scheduling software programs.
- Proven skills in the areas of math as well as excellent teamwork, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Strong reasoning and comprehension skills.
- A leadership style that is entrepreneurial and creative and a solution-focused approach when addressing challenges.
Whether this team is running half marathons, tracking steps, competing in obstacle courses or participating in a group yoga class, our client gives employees the tools to live the best life possible.
They are truly committed to helping employees and their families achieve their best self by education, training, coaching and ongoing support.