Our client has been named one of 100 Best Accounting Firms to Work For eight years running, and was most recently named one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. They are as passionate about their employees as they are their clients, offering strong camaraderie, excellent opportunities for growth and a competitive total compensation package.
We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist who will work very closely with the Marketing Manager on marketing strategy and execution. They will provide higher-level support to the GA region and local marketing leadership.
What you'll be doing...
Help develop and execute the Georgia region’s marketing strategies, with a focus on lead generation and in-line with the firm’s overall marketing strategy.
- Provide 1-1 marketing support and accountability for Partners, Principals, Managers, etc. via monthly check-ins/meetings
- Work closely with Practice Leaders to create and execute marketing strategy and initiatives for growth of niche practice areas
- Track performance metrics to ensure ROI on all marketing objectives and report results; conduct monthly, quarterly and annual marketing activity reporting for the region
- Oversee the region’s business development processes including pipeline reporting, preparation of proposals and market research
- Manage the CRM system and CRM reporting for the GA region
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns, webinars, content marketing and social media activity
- Lead the coordination of Georgia sponsored events, industry trade shows, receptions, seminars, networking functions, and marketing memberships
- Assist in talent marketing/recruiting strategies with Georgia HR/Recruiting team
- Design or creative direction for branded materials as needed; to include print, online, social media, and email marketing
- Ensure consistency of brand by establishing and maintaining standards throughout all brand touch points
- Write collateral materials such as bios, flyers, ads and other marketing materials as needed
- Prepare and respond to applications for awards and recognitions relevant to the firm’s business and industry in the GA region
- Manage vendor relationships as needed
- Other marketing, business development and graphic design tasks as needed
What we're looking for...
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or related
- 5-6 years of experience, preferred in CPA firm or professional services
- Self-starter, leader, proactive – accustomed to interacting with senior leaders and working toward results together
- Office-based with minor in-state travel
- Strong communicator and writer
- The ability to think abstractly and work independently
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Social media tools, Google Analytics and other marketing related tools
- Ability to: work with all personality types, provide thought leadership, and represent the firm’s brand at external functions
- Successful candidates will be creative and proactive with new ideas for the firm
- Self-starter with strong project management skills as well as initiative to start and work on projects independently
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- 4 weeks PTO for all full-time employees with an additional day being added each successive year of employment
- 10 observed, paid holidays
- Annual Firm-Wide Team Celebration Weekend
- Extensive insurance coverage including dental, vision, and 100% employer-paid health options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match and profit sharing
- Break rooms stocked with snacks and food
- Personal mentorship and coaching for all employees