Our client is one of the fastest-growing logistics providers, specializing in hauling time sensitive refrigerated shipments, with the use of state-of-the-art equipment, with award-winning offices throughout the US and Canada.
The Logistics Account Manager role is for aspiring sales professionals who are goal-oriented, self-accountable, detail-focused, and strategic A-Players. This position boasts a six figure income opportunity by providing a competitive salary + commission, coupled with a comprehensive benefits package.
With this opportunity, you will be provided with the knowledge, skills, and abilities essential to pursue clients and successfully manage the transit of client commodities. You will develop and manage your business portfolio, acting as the lead contact regarding 24/7/365 transportation needs.
What you’ll be doing…
- Build a portfolio of clients by actively researching and seeking out prospects
- Act as the liaison between clients, carriers, shippers, and receivers
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and carriers by providing them with excellent customer service
- Negotiate rates with clients and carriers
- Freight management; ensuring that customer goods are picked up and delivered on time, to the client's satisfaction
- Locate carriers for negotiated loads
- Communicate daily with customers, carriers, and team members
- Proactively identify and solve problems
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor's degree in Professional Selling, Business, Communications, or another related field is strongly preferred
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Must embody a strong work ethic and desire to learn new sales techniques and strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be detail oriented with excellent time management skills
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, customer service, client relationships, customer relationships, client growth, maintain clients, account maintenance, build relationships, grow clientele, grow business, RFP, RFQ, generate sales, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload