Our client is an established leader in the infrastructure market with over 40 years of experience headquartered in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, with national and international locations. We are actively seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join their collaborative and growing team!
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years' experience performing on-site construction project management of multi-million-dollar industrial, heavy civil, and/or civil infrastructure projects, combined with experience in hard-bid, design-build, warehouse, high-rise, tilt-wall and/or similar project backgrounds (steel, rebar, concrete).
The Project Manager will execute the project management functions for numerous clients and projects. The Project Manager will be an experienced manager of self-performance construction projects, have strong client interface and communication competencies, and exemplary contract development, negotiation, and management skills.
- Demonstrate and model behaviors of a leader that are consistent with Mission, Vision, and Values; Promote, practice, and enforce environmental, health, safety and quality standards and practices.
- Responsible for the planning & management of diverse and complex construction projects; Perform duties using sound project management principles and methodologies.
- Proficient in contract administration, project scheduling, and revenue and cost management; Ensure contracts are sound, beneficial, and strategically negotiated.
- Effectively and consistently lead clients and builds and fosters good relationships.
- Identify risk and develop and execute mitigation strategies.
- Identify resolutions to contract, project, execution (including scheduling), and client issues; Negotiate and strategize client and subcontractor scope changes.
- Participate in pre-construction, progress, and planning meetings with project stakeholders; Collaborate with construction & engineering stakeholders to plan, manage, procure, and execute work for each phase.
- 100% remote with 20-30% travel as needed; overnight travel requirement may vary from weekly to bi-monthly on average depending on project requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction, business, or related field of study.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of project management experience in heavy construction, design-build projects, and managing multi-million-dollar projects.
- Demonstrates exceptional oral and written communication competencies.
Our client is an EOE employer.