- Financial Services/Banking/Insurance
- Click to Apply
- JOB SUMMARY
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is a revolutionary approach to automate repeatable rules-based process steps. We are looking for a visionary Process Automation Senior/Director to set up and lead an agile RPA team.
The successful candidate will leverage his/her process-driven, analytical, technical and financial management skills to create and maintain automation (routines/programs) solutions.
Previous experience in the banking industry highly preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the strategy, design and execution of the RPA Automation and Artificial Intelligence Work cross functionally with various business departments to identify the Process improvements and automation opportunities
- Evaluate use cases to adopt Artificial intelligence in Revenue Cycle Management and Operations like adopt Virtual agents, Chat bots, Voice bots Showcase capabilities, cultivate use-cases
- Able to establish RPA COE Governance process and manage end to end RPA cycle, starting with Ideation(Discovery), Feasibility of the use case, Development and Support(Operations) and arrive Metrics to measure success of each RPA life cycle
- Drive adoption of RPA & AI Lead a team of process analysts and automation engineers Define and execute roadmap with speed and precision
- Ensure Automation bots meet a high standard in Compliance, Monitoring with recovery and policy adherence
- Work closely with Business SMEs to document and define business cases, ROI for Automation
- Conduct Discovery Analysis for processes
- Problem-solves issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provides timely responses and solutions as required
- Coordinate with different team to plan projects.
- Track delivery, communicates project status, risks and issues to the Management Ability to define end-to-end Intelligent Automation & AI solutions
- Ability to influence teams to a future state while understanding the need to make practical decisions along the way, strong
- People management skills, able to leverage In house and Vendor Delivery support as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in running RPA, COE or consulting practice
- Experience in business process mapping, RPA technology like Blue Prism, UIpath or Automation Anywhere and Automation experience, preferably in banking
- Certified in (Blue Prism, UIpath or Automation Anywhere)