We have an immediate need for an experienced Field Operations Manager to join our client’s amazing Property Management team located in beautiful Key West, FL! Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and strategically located, our client employs over 1,200 trained and educated professionals providing a spectrum of services to over 250,000 residents in over 500 communities.
In short, this position will proactively supervise the general facilities maintenance and janitorial staff with primary location being on-site/in-office. Occasional travel to local client-communities as needed.
What we offer…
- Empowering team culture, competitive compensation, low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefits, several insurance policies to include Life insurance, PTO plan with 2 additional floating holidays, and retirement package.
What you’ll be doing…
- Maintains a file system to include logs, inventory, and inspection records, and prepares reports.
- Schedules and supervises the general facilities maintenance and janitorial staff.
- Operates hand and power tools used and other equipment used in performing maintenance and repair tasks.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Recognizes work methods and procedures, which promote a safe working environment for employees and others.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing.
- Follows verbal and written instructions.
- Prepares the payroll for all janitorial and maintenance employees.
- Maintains upkeep and maintenance of all exercise equipment.
- Maintains upkeep of all A/C units located in common areas.
- Maintains upkeep of all common area lights and emergency lighting.
- Maintains chemical balance at pool and spa, along with upkeep and maintenance of pool equipment.
- Completes monthly inspection reports on all equipment to include, but not be limited too, generators, elevators, fire suppression pump and other necessary equipment. The inspection will also include an overview of the exterior condition of the building to include paint, stucco, expansion joints, light fixtures, doors, windows, etc.
- Schedules and meets with vendors who maintain common areas of the assigned client-community and/or perform repairs and maintenance of the amenity facilities.
- Closely monitors key box, sign out keys to vendors sent by owners, accompany vendors requested by self (supervisor being only staff member other than the manager permitted in a unit).
- Meets with vendors scheduled to do maintenance on a regular basis, i.e., landscape maintenance provider, pond maintenance provider, etc.
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
What we’re looking for…
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years minimum experience in repairing and maintaining a large building with many complex structures and systems.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must possess a valid Certified Pool Operator Certificate.
- Must possess a valid Community Association Manager (CAM) License.
- Knowledge of the tools and methods employed in building repair and maintenance, knowledge of heating and cooling systems, some knowledge of blueprints.
- Ability to plan and lay out work, select and order materials and supplies, working ability to work from sketches and diagrams, working ability to read and understand electrical, heating and cooling system built-in plans.
Our client is proud to be an EOE employer.