We are actively seeking an experienced Sales Rep, with New Home Builder Program experience, to join our amazing client's growing team in Altamonte Springs, FL!
This position boasts a competitive salary base with uncapped commissions to include a comprehensive benefits package. Local travel only.
Responsible for increasing sales and customer relations for the Home Builder Program. Establish new customer accounts and penetrate the market with a focus on new home builders.
What you’ll be doing…
- Conduct cold calls/in person meetings with potential new customers along with hosting demonstrations.
- Check in and maintain relationships with existing customers and place orders.
- Research new potential customers and potential leads, then following up on those customers and leads.
- Participate in monthly sales meetings via conferencing software or in person.
- Attend trade shows as requested.
- Track and follow up on customer orders to ensure their satisfaction and to provide any technical help they may need.
- Be a valuable resource.
- Industry - Develop industry and partner relationships at all levels and communicate accordingly.
- Competitive Landscape - Monitor competitive environment regarding product specifications and competitive pricing.
- Best practices – Develop best practices to ensure mission and image of company is maintained and supported at corporate, trade and consumer levels.
What you’ll have…
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with focus on sales, business administration or related field; equivalent work experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum three years’ experience in sales strategy, real estate and/or the construction industry.
- Confidence to drive to multiple locations for lead follow-up and to participate in industry networking events and organizations.
- Exceptional writing and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, customer-service oriented, professional team player.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SalesForce, Sage CRM or other Customer Relationship Management programs.
EOE/AA - M/F/Vet/Disability