Our client is an award-winning accounting and professional services firm with over 100 years of experience and has been named one of our country’s “Best Places to Work” several years in a row.
On behalf of their Risk Assurance and Advisory team, we are actively seeking a senior manager to help in building out the risk advisory practice, serve as the engagement lead, oversee compliance efforts and outsourced internal audit functions, with special emphasis on business development.
What you’ll be doing…
- Overseeing risk advisory engagements
- Monitoring and managing engagements
- Critical risk/control analysis
- Developing strong client relationships through excellent customer service, quality work products, and the highest professional integrity.
- Conducting seminars and assisting in building out the risk advisory practice
- Recruiting additional risk advisory professionals
What you’ll have…
- BA in Accounting/Finance or Information Systems/Cyber Security
- CPA or CIA certification preferred
- At least 8 years of audit or risk advisory experience required, with public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 suite and audit documentation. Experience with Visio or other general flowchart software preferred
What they’ll provide…
- 4 weeks PTO for all full-time employees with an additional day being added each successive year of employment
- 10 observed, paid holidays
- Annual Employee Appreciation Day Outing
- Comprehensive insurance coverage including dental, vision, and 100% employer-paid health options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- And more!