Our client has been celebrated as the Best Place to Work over a dozen times and has grown to over 450 employees, with a robust network of local, national, and international clients and is actively seeking an IS / IT Auditor Risk Advisor Senior fully remote to join their incredible Risk Advisory team. This role assists in information technology, information security, and cybersecurity advisory services for financial institutions.
What you'll be doing...
- Effectively develop and execute information technology, information security, and cybersecurity reviews based on FFIEC guidance and industry standards
- Advise clients on data, infrastructure, and information security risk management strategies
- Participate in strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services
- Conduct IT/IS Technical Risk Assessments and GLBA Risk Assessments
- Review and prepare work papers and presentations
- Prepare reports/recommendations and communicate issues to management
- Perform research on technology products/trends and professional standards as it relates to financial institution information security
- Identify additional client service needs
What you'll bring with you...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or Management Information Systems preferred
- Information technology, information security, or cybersecurity professional certification preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the areas of information technology, information security, or cybersecurity
- Experience developing testing/evaluation work programs
- Testing/evaluating network operating systems (i.e.: Windows Active Directory)
- IT general and/or application control design and operating effectiveness testing
- Written and verbal communication of information technology, information security, and cybersecurity risks and controls and help developing recommendations for program enhancement
Comprehensive benefits package plus competitive bonus structure for the right fit!