The Field Support - Office Admin. assists with Coordination, Oversight, & Quality Control of National accounts. In addition to other Administrative Office Tasks and Responsibilities from our National Office Headquarters in Tampa, FL.
What You'll Be Doing...
- Daily Verifying & Ensuring Contractor/Porter Arrival and Service
- Reinforce and Monitor Quality Control and Compliance
- Maintain Service Violation history records and related problem documentation.
- Reporting Onsite Issues
- Perform general office administrative support
- Ensure exceptional customer interactions by handling all incoming communications in an efficient and professional manner; answering, disseminating or redirecting appropriately.
What You'll Bring...
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year or more experience in Administrative or Support Services
- Understanding of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, & Power Point)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
What We Provide
- Major Medical including Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental, & Life insurance
- Federal Holidays Off
- Regular Bonus Opportunities, Employee Rewards Incentive Program
- Employee Discounts to Friends and Family
- Advance with a Growing National Company
- Quality Service & Safety-Based Company Culture
Any many more!!