Our client is a professional services firm that provides services that include audit, tax, internal controls and risk management, Service Organization Control (SOC) examinations, bookkeeping, transactions, valuations, due diligence reports, cost segregation and other critical business advisory services to an array of clients ranging from emerging businesses to large corporations, nonprofit organizations to publicly traded companies.
We are actively on the hunt for a Senior Manager in Forensic & Litigation Services preferably with a background within public accounting or an advisory services firm. Path to Partnership opportunity along with stellar company culture, competitive salary, and above-market benefits for the right fit!
What You'll Have...
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent field is required
- 7 + years of experience in forensic accounting and/or litigation
- Experience working in public accounting or advisory
What You'll Be Doing...
- Prepare and execute work plans for forensic accounting investigations, fraud investigations, and dispute engagements
- Analyze financial statements, damage models and other accounting and financial related documents
- Involved in the preparation and reviewing of expert reports and related supporting documentation
- Performing online database research
- Independently conduct research on technical accounting issues
- Perform analysis of accounting and financial issues in relation to forensic investigations
- Identify issues and anomalies in data and effectively communicate such issues to team members
- Review and analyze historical financial data
What We Offer...
- Excellent benefits, a strong total compensation package, and a great culture that is priority number one
- 4 weeks PTO for all full-time employees with an additional day being added each successive year of employment
- 10 observed, paid holidays
- Annual Employee Appreciation Outing
- Extensive insurance coverage including dental, vision, and 100% employer-paid health options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Break rooms stocked with snacks and food