Our regionally located and nationally recognized client delivers valuation, litigation support, M&A advisory services and financial due diligence consulting services and is actively seeking a Senior Advisor with a strong background in Valuations, M&A, and Litigation.
What you'll be doing...
- Create valuation reports and models using methodologies such as DCF, Public Company Method and the Transaction Method; Analyze financial performance of clients and identify trends and aberrations;
- Perform investigative and discovery tasks;
- Prepare analysis and reports, and review for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Participate in client assignments from beginning to end, working towards a goal of becoming the primary client contact on projects. Create forensic and economic models by logically thinking through the key drivers and trends of the analysis
- Identify and communicate issues, findings, and improvement opportunities with managers and partners to resolve client issues discovered during engagements;
What you'll have...
- Three or more years of experience in business valuation with a strong focus on and recent experience in forensics
- Public accounting or consulting experience
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certification: CFA (Level 1+), AM or ASA, CFE, CPA, or MBA a plus. CVA or ABV will also be considered.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong Excel skills including nested Excel calculations, pivot tables, ability to review, sort & clean large volume of data in Excel
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with team members and clients;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Strong research and critical thinking skills;
Comprehensive benefits package, competitive bonus structure, work/life balance, award-winning company culture, opportunity for private equity, and more!