Our client is an established leader in the infrastructure market with over 40 years of experience headquartered in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, with national and international locations. We are actively seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their collaborative and growing team!
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' experience successfully winning new clients, managing existing clients; working from home, on the road, and in office as needed. This person will also have some experience working with multi-million-dollar industrial, commercial, heavy civil, and/or civil construction clients.
What you'll be doing...
- Calling on existing customer accounts and increase sales revenues
- Working to generate new accounts
- Providing accurate and prompt quotes
- Following up on quotes and awarded projects
- Coordinating quotes and deliveries with the inside sales staff
- Helping to resolve customer concerns
- Assisting the Accounts receivable department in collecting monies when needed
- Attending industry and product related seminars and trade shows when required
- Preparing computer generated work orders for customers
- Working closely with Business Development Director
- Remaining knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the Companys product lines
- Road Sales; generating new leads outside of the office
- Maintaining existing customers by relationship building
What you'll have...
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of outside sales/business development experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve goals
- Ability to be proactive, succeed independently, and handle a demanding environment
· This position could require up to 50% travel (throughout Texas)