Our client is an established leader in the infrastructure market with over 40 years of experience with national and international locations. We are actively seeking an experienced Construction Estimator to join their collaborative and growing team!
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years' experience performing complex construction project estimation of multi-million-dollar industrial, heavy civil, and/or civil infrastructure projects. Collaborative company culture, competitive compensation package, with tons of growth opportunities for the right fit!
What you'll be doing...
In short, the Estimator will be responsible for reviewing project documents, estimating labor and materials costs, and communicating financial costs and project timelines to internal and external customers in the preparation and delivery of estimates and proposals.
What you'll have...
- Diploma in construction/engineering technology
- 4 to 8 years of progressive responsibility estimating in a heavy and industrial construction environment
- Experience reviewing and interpreting regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Experience with discipline-specific industry standards (API, ASME, AWWA, NACE, ACI, etc.) is preferred
- Experience with developing bidding strategies associated with various bid delivery methodologies (fixed price, design-build, CMAR, cost-plus) preferred
- Ability to produce accurate estimates from conceptual and schematic drawings
- Ability to produce detailed, final cost and time estimates
- Ability to assess site exposures/construction risks/constructability issues and be able to appropriately analyze cost and reflect these in an estimate
- Ability to identify value-engineering alternatives
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed for site visits and bid delivery